CSMI Seaport Security
CSMI has long-term experience conducting studies, technical assessments, and planning for the implementation and management of high volume container screening and isotope detection operations. Studies and assessments include the following
- Surveys and operational assessments
- Development of technical requirements
- Management and design of high volume container security screening operations 24/7/365
- Installation and integration of Nontinrusive Inspection (NII) systems
- Security and technology integration with ongoing seaport operations
- Radioisotope detection systems integration and monitoring
- Systems operator training
- Data integration for USCBP oversight for Megaports and CSI certification
- Direct coordination with seaport and law enforcement stakeholders
To learn more, click here to contact CSMI.
CSMI has conducted numerous studies and analysis on behalf of host nation governments in support of US security initiatives, and has developed CONOPS in seaports and/or land border crossings throughout Southwest Asia, Latin America, Africa, the Caribbean and the UK.