CSMI Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
CSMI technology fielding teams provide lifecycle support solutions that protect US interests here and abroad. CSMI’s extensive fielding and technical experience provides a realistic perspective when planning and executing the technology fielding, integration, and sustainment of sophisticated C4ISR technologies for the US Government and OEMs specifically in difficult and challenging environments abroad.
GSA has awarded CSMI, LLC a GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract for Logistic Services (LOGWORLD), Contract No. GS-10F-084AA. SIN’s 874-501 Supply & Value Chain Management and 874-507 Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services.
Examples of our integrated logistics technology support includes:
- Fielding and technical sustainment for an array of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) technologies
- NII X-ray and gamma ray security detection systems/data acquisition systems
- Mobile command and control communications centers
- IT networks & infrastructure and telecommunications equipment
- Communications systems and land-based radio networks
- Ground penetrating radar and C-RAM radar systems
- Electromagnetic gradiometer Receivers/transmitters (counter IED and tunnel detection)
- Electronic Warfare and Countermeasures technologies
- Optoelectronic surveillance (EO/IR) and elevated sensors – including data management and situational understanding systems
To learn more, click here to contact CSMI.